Designed & launched in 2016, The Transit 2.0 is an icon and statement by itself in our range of products. Currently in its third iteration from the original design, this is a premium leather backpack made with our soft nappa leather.
It can used to carry a Laptop (Up to 15.6 inches), 2 notebooks, a change of clothes, and a water bottle. The sleek design mixed with the functionality, and the external zipper pockets make it stand out in the crowd. Designed to be relevant through every season, and stand the test of time.
Essentials you can carry:
- A Laptop (Up to 15.6 inches)
- 2 notebooks,
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Phone & Keys
- Tech Essentials
- Colour of Leather: Black Nappa leather
- Hardware: Industry-standard YKK Zippers
- Height: 16 inches
- Width: 10.5 inches
- Breadth: 4.5 inches
Volume of the backpack: 15 litres
- Made with Premium, environmentally certified leather
- Backed by our 1-year warranty
- Padded Laptop compartment
- 1 External Zipper pocket under the Laptop Flap
- 2 side pockets to carry essentials like a sanitizer etc.
- 1 main zipper pocket on the inside
- Dog hook strap for keys
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers