Imagine is an everyday reusable zipper notepad organiser. The organisation on the inside is designed to remind you to carry all the essentials you need when you have meetings at a cafe or at your client's office. The notepad design is such that you can flip through the pages without taking it out from the organiser.
- Genuine Nappa Leathers
- Industry Approved YKK Zippers
- Lining: Forest Green Egyptian Cotton Lining
- Width: 7 Inches
- Height: 9.8 Inches
- Depth: 0.9 Inches
- Colour of Leather: Deep Sea Blue
Features of the organiser:
- Open sleeve for folded A4 papers
- 2 card slots & a cord holder
- Phone slot (Compatible with all phones up to iPhone 13 Pro)
- Open pocket to carry two passports/documents
Features & Size of the Notepad:
- A5 Note: 22cm x 14.8cm
- No of Pages: 50 pages / 100 sides
- Shade of Paper: Natural Shade
- Type of paper: Plain pages (Parallel Lines) / Plain pages with checklist (Perpendicular Spaces)
- To remove any dirt present on the product, please wipe the bag with a wet cloth.
- Our Nylon Canvas is developed to repel water and handle rains. You can dry the product in room temperature in case of exposure to water.
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers