The Drift Passport wallet was born out of the necessity to create a compact Zipper Passport wallet that remains sleek yet functional when on the move. The Zig-Zag embossing on the cover of the passport wallet is inspired by the pillars of the old cricket stadium in Ahmedabad, India that was famously designed by Charles Correa.
- YKK® zippers
- Antique Plated Plated Hardware
- Made with Premium, environmentally certified leather - Classic Tan
- External quick access boarding pass slit
- 2 Inner cash sleeves that are compatible with currency notes around the world
- Inner elastic band that expands to store 2 passports
- Zig Zag card sleeves for easy egress and ingress of the cards
- Expandable coin pouch with flap
- Height: 9 inches
- Width: 4.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.75 inches
- Lining: Checked Egyptian Cotton Lining
- 1 multiple passport holder - Can hold up to two passports. (30 pages each)
- 2 cash sleeves to carry over 20 currency notes
- 1 external boarding pass holder
- 8 card slots
- 1 sim card holder
- 1 pocket for your money coins
- Secure zipper to hold everything safe
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers