The Diary Organiser is designed to help you organise your everyday meetings both at home over video calls, at your office, or when you have to travel to a client's office. It comes with an inner pocket, which can be used to keep your bills, important papers that are shared during meetings, and a mobile sleeve. With card pockets for you and your client's business cards, this diary will be your go-to product every day.
The Diary organiser is re-usable with any standard A5 Notebook.
- Material: Genuine Nappa Leather
- Self-locking magnetic mechanism.
- Comes with a Notebook which carries, 144 Plain Pages - 90GSM, Natural Shade, Ink friendly Recycled paper.
- Compatible with all phones up to screen size - 6.5inches
- Colour of the leather: Classic Black
- Breadth: 6.8Inches
- Length: 9 Inches
- Width: 1Inch
- An A5 notebook (Notebook Included)
- One Pen Holder (pen not included)
- One Phone Pocket (Up to 5.1 inches in Height & 2.6 inches in Width)
- Fits A4 Papers [Folded]
- Fits Cheque leaves
- Up to 15 Business cards
- Up to 5 credit/debit cards
- Premium, environmentally certified leather
- Backed by our 1-year warranty
- Size of the Leather Diary Cover: L X B X H = 6.8Inches x 9Inches x 1Inch
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers