Designed & launched in 2016, The Transit 2.0 has been celebrated over the years for its perfect combination of style and function.
Currently in its third iteration from the original design, this all weather proof backpack is designed to be sleek and high on function with 4 pockets around the bag to give you easy access to your essentials making it a reliable and durable backpack for daily use.
- Made with Premium, environmentally certified leather
- YKK® zippers
- Compatible with laptops from 13.5inches to 16inches
- Black Nappa Leather
- Volume: 15 litres
- Hydro-treated nappa leathers
- Antique Plated Hardware
- Trolley Strap for easy transit through airports
- Padded shoulder straps for long days
- Side pockets to carry small everyday essentials
- Padded laptop compartment
- Drop-down Inner zipper storage within the main compartment
- Key hook to strap your keys
- Height: 16 inches
- Width: 10.5 inches
- Breadth: 4.5 inches
- A Laptop (Up to 16 inches)
- Tech organiser
- A5 notebook
- A4 folder
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Phone & Keys
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers