A gender neutral, classic backpack made in Nappa Leather. The Pondi backpack is inspired by our love for adventure, working through a staycation or just the everyday hustle. Easy on the shoulders, this backpack comes with three zipper pockets on the outside and an open pocket to store a bottle of water while on the move.
- Made with Premium, environmentally certified leather
- Water resistant cordura canvas
- YKK® zippers
- Compatible with laptops upto 13.5inches
- Dark Tan Nappa Leather
- Volume: 17 litres
- Antique Plated Hardware
- Padded inner laptop sleeve to carry laptops upto 13.5 inches
- Padded shoulders traps for easy carry
- D ring to hook your airpod/accessory cases
- Quick access top zipper for keys, cash coins
- Magnetic outer pocket to carry a notebook + your chargers
- Inner zipper pocket for important essentials
- A side sleeve pocket to carry a 1 litre water bottle
- Length: 10.2inches / 26cm
- Breadth: 5.2inches / 13cm
- Height: 15.6inches / 40cm
- To remove any dirt present on the product, please wipe the bag with a wet cloth.
- Our Nylon Canvas is developed to repel water and handle rains. You can dry the product in room temperature in case of exposure to water.
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers