- To maintain the handwoven ikat, you can use a damp cotton cloth in a timely manner.
- In the event of a dirt stain, please use a fabric spray and a wet cloth to wipe the stain out.
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.