Waves Women's Shopper Bag + Firefly Women's Satin Stole
You save Rs 299/-
To see more photographs of the Waves Shopper Bag, click here
To see more photographs of the Firefly viscose Satin stole, click here
Why the name Waves?
For the shore that requires the waves to keep her alive, to keep her secure and to be her constant companion. This print is inspired by this idea, this beautiful concept of nature.
Want to know about the artisans who make these bags for you?
We support 12 Jute artisans from Chennai who source hand woven jute from Vishakapatnam and West Bengal, this line also brings in block printing from Calcutta and Jaipur. We spent a lot of our energy in the beginning reviving Jute production and sale through products of contemporary relevance. Inch by Inch, month by month we grew this team to what it is today.
What are the Specifications of the Shopper bag?
- Size of Bag: 19.5inches x 13.5inches
- Size of Inner Pocket: 6.5inches x 7inches
- Inner lining: 150GSM Jute Cotton.
- Material: Jute and pure cotton fabric
- Care instruction: No Machine wash. In-order to clean bag please rinse only.
Firefly - Women's vicose satin Stole
If you would like to know the process of creating our viscose satin stoles, you can be see it right here.
What are the Specifications?
- Packaging: Every stole is wrapped in butter paper and placed inside a kraft box.
- Material: 100% Viscose Satin
- Dimension: 70 x 10 inches
- Shipping time: Every 24 hours
- There's a Story Card inside as well, watch out :)
- Warm Iron Only
- Warm water machine wash
- Do not bleach
What's the process?
- Once the light Viscose Satin has been sourced from Mumbai, it is brought to our textile printing unit in Karur, Tamil Nadu.
- Here, the fabric is treated with starch and then heat pressed once again, to bring out the finesse of the satin material.
- The fabric then undergoes flat bed printing.
- The entire lot of fabric is then washed in drum rolls with added chemicals which drain out excess color and ensures the retention of color thereafter.
- The fabric is then machine dried to wash out the printing and chemical fragrance.
- This lot is transferred to our tailoring unit, where 30 experienced tailors in the field of export, sew the stoles to the desired dimensions.
- Our unit supports a community of 35 textile printing experts and 30 tailors who are absolute masters in this field.
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-