Waves Women's Shopper Bag + 6 Coffee Mugs - Ceramic Glazed Terracotta
You save Rs 229/-
To see more photographs of the Waves Shopper Bag, click here
To see more photographs of the Terracotta Coffee mug, click here
Why the name Waves?
For the shore that requires the waves to keep her alive, to keep her secure and to be her constant companion. This print is inspired by this idea, this beautiful concept of nature.
Want to know about the artisans who make these bags for you?
We support 12 Jute artisans from Chennai who source hand woven jute from Vishakapatnam and West Bengal, this line also brings in block printing from Calcutta and Jaipur. We spent a lot of our energy in the beginning reviving Jute production and sale through products of contemporary relevance. Inch by Inch, month by month we grew this team to what it is today.
What are the Specifications of the Shopper bag?
- Size of Bag: 19.5inches x 13.5inches
- Size of Inner Pocket: 6.5inches x 7inches
- Inner lining: 150GSM Jute Cotton.
- Material: Jute and pure cotton fabric
- Care instruction: No Machine wash. In-order to clean bag please rinse only.
Ceramic Glazed Terracotta Coffee Mugs
What are the Specifications?
- Dimensions: 4.4inches x 2.8inches
- Width of Cane: 2mm
- Volume of Liquid: 250ML
- Care Instructions: For long lasting, please wash within 2 hours of use with warm water and light soap with scrubber. The cups are 100% reusable owing to the ceramic glaze within.
How are the Coffee mugs Packaged and sent across to you safely?
- Each Coffee mug is bubble wrapped.
- It is then placed in 7 ply boxes which contain Hay before being tapped and shipped out. Inspired by the practice of coffee as an engaging medium of bringing together conversations, these Terracotta coffee mugs with hand woven cane handles have been produced by artisans in Calcutta and in Chennai. A total of 65 artisans work on these cups on a weekly basis. The process of construction of each cup is present below our specifications section. Read more about how we create our ceramic glazed Terracotta ware here
For long lasting, please wash within 2 hours of use with warm water and light soap with scrubber.The cups are 100% reusable owing to the ceramic glaze within.
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-