Waiting for the World to change - John Mayer
These are 'MUSIC POSTERS'
Kelefa Sanneh of the New York Times called the song "a lovely and anger-free ode to a vaguely dissatisfied generation,"while Matt Collar with AMG wrote that "Nobody — not a single one of Mayer's contemporaries — has come up with anything resembling a worthwhile anti-war anthem that is as good and speaks for their generation as much as his 'Waiting on the World to Change'". Rolling Stone called the opening track and first single "a moving apologia for Gen Y's seeming 'apathy'"
Graphic art by Sayok Ray
- Art paper - This is special chemically treated 300GSM matt paper. If you want to decorate your walls with nice classic old school photography print, this is it for you.
- Art Board - A new trend where in we print the photograph on nice beautiful paper and then place it on a 4mm MDF Board. We also provide two wall mounting clamps on either end so that you can place them onto the wall directly when you take them out of the package.
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-