Hard Bound notebooks inspired by the popular tea producing and drinking culture of North East.
Arunachal Pradesh with its lofty green forests, majestic valleys, beautiful rivers and flora and fauna is the homeland for numerous tribes. The tribes of Arunachal Pradesh have an excellent heritage of artistic craftsmanship. Their aesthetic essence of tribal art can be seen in their painting, pottery, wood carving, basket making. Weaving, wood and bamboo crafting are some major professions of these tribes. The tribals are extremely democratic, and each tribe has its own structured institution that sustains law and order, settles on disputes and undertakes every activity for the welfare of the tribes and the villages. The years of geographical seclusion has succeeded in making Arunachal Pradesh one of the last bastions of the tribal world
that thrives here in a colourful and district way of life.
- Dimensions: A5
- Inside pages: 160 pages. Plain. Natural shade, Acid free, Wood free paper.
- Laminated Hard cover | Book binding
- Product Code: AANB-AT08Y
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-