Traditionalist Laptop Bag + 6 Ceramic glazed Terracotta coffee Mugs
You save Rs 269/-
To see more photographs of this laptop bag, click here
To see more photographs of the Terracotta Coffee mug, click here
- This bag is part of the "Inside-out" series. A series inspired by the colours and tones of the city San-Francisco in the United States combined with Indian spaces . "Inside-out" aims at giving the customer a bag which is both niche in terms of product design and at the same time extremely functional and easy to use.
Incase you want to know more about the Artisans and processes who are involved in the making of these Laptop Bags, Click here.
What is the Traditionalist Laptop bag made of?
- The Zips and Zippers are imported into the country from YKK, the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of zips and zippers.
- The Inner Lining material is Poly Drill which is what is used in products specially made for exports thereby meeting International standards.
Can this fit a 16inch Laptop?
Yes it can. The Length x Breadth x Height is 16" x 2.5" x 11"
How many compartments and pockets/sleeves does the bag come with?
To be precise, 1 compartment, 3 outer pockets and 1 detachable strap.
A 5 mm padding is provided on the inside to ensure complete safety.
What are the specifications of the Three pockets(Left to Right)?
- Height: 7.2 inches
- Length: 4 inches
- Length: 7.9 inches
- Breadth: 4.8 inches
- Diameter: 4.5 inches
Note that all the pockets can be enclosed with an attached zipper.
Ceramic Glazed Terracotta Coffee Mugs
What are the Specifications?
- Dimensions: 4.4inches x 2.8inches
- Width of Cane: 2mm
- Volume of Liquid: 250ML
- Care Instructions: For long lasting, please wash within 2 hours of use with warm water and light soap with scrubber. The cups are 100% reusable owing to the ceramic glaze within.
How are the Coffee mugs Packaged and sent across to you safely?
- Each Coffee mug is bubble wrapped.
- It is then placed in 7 ply boxes which contain Hay before being tapped and shipped out. Inspired by the practice of coffee as an engaging medium of bringing together conversations, these Terracotta coffee mugs with hand woven cane handles have been produced by artisans in Calcutta and in Chennai. A total of 65 artisans work on these cups on a weekly basis. The process of construction of each cup is present below our specifications section. Read more about how we create our ceramic glazed Terracotta ware here
For long lasting, please wash within 2 hours of use with warm water and light soap with scrubber.The cups are 100% reusable owing to the ceramic glaze within.
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-