The Artist Laptop Bag + Forest Fire // Viscose Printed Stole
You save Rs 329/-
- This bag is part of the "Inside-out" series. A series inspired by the colours and tones of San-Francisco and symmetrical spaces from everyday life. To express yourself through poetry, music, the arts or through simple and honest conversation is essential to your very being. This bag is meant to accompany you through these defining moments, through your journey of creating.
- Incase you want to know more about the Artisans and processes who are involved in the making of these Laptop Bags, Click here.
What is the Artist Laptop bag made of?
- The Zips and Zippers are imported into the country from YKK, the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of zips and zippers.
- The Inner Lining material is Poly Drill which is what is used in products specially made for exports thereby meeting International standards.
Can this fit a 16inch Laptop?
Yes it can. The Length x Breadth x Height is 16" x 2.5" x 11"
How many compartments and pockets/sleeves does the bag come with?
To be precise, 1 compartment, 2 outer pockets and 1 detachable strap.
A 5 mm padding is provided on the inside to ensure complete safety.
What are the specifications of the Three pockets(Left to Right)?
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Length: 2 inches
- Length: 7.9 inches
- Breadth: 4.8 inches
If you would like to know the process of creating our viscose satin stoles, you can be see it right here.
What are the Specifications?
- Packaging: Every stole is wrapped in butter paper and placed inside a kraft box.
- Material: 100% Viscose Satin
- Dimension: 70 x 10 inches
- Shipping time: Every 24 hours
- There's a Story Card inside as well, watch out :)
- Warm Iron Only
- Warm water machine wash
- Do not bleach
What's the process?
- Once the light Viscose Satin has been sourced from Mumbai, it is brought to our textile printing unit in Karur, Tamil Nadu.
- Here, the fabric is treated with starch and then heat pressed once again, to bring out the finesse of the satin material.
- The fabric then undergoes flat bed printing.
- The entire lot of fabric is then washed in drum rolls with added chemicals which drain out excess color and ensures the retention of color thereafter.
- The fabric is then machine dried to wash out the printing and chemical fragrance.
- This lot is transferred to our tailoring unit, where 30 experienced tailors in the field of export, sew the stoles to the desired dimensions.
- Our unit supports a community of 35 textile printing experts and 30 tailors who are absolute masters in this field.
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-