Hard Bound notebooks inspired by the popular tea producing and drinking culture of North East.
As one flies above the Brahmaputra valley across the state of Assam, the sight of the paddy fields is one to behold from the skies. Assam is one of the largest producers of rice in the country and paddy fields occupy two-third of the total cropped area in Assam. Rice forms the staple diet of the Assamese people and is eaten as a part of all three meals. Rice varieties grown across the state include Joha, Ahu, Chokuwa, Sali, Boro etc. The harvesting of paddy is central to the celebrations during the traditional festival of Bihu. Pitha, a special class of rice preparations are made on special occasions, including the Bihu.
- Dimensions: A5
- Inside pages: 160 pages. Plain. Natural shade, Acid free, Wood free paper.
- Laminated Hard cover | Book binding
- Product Code: AANB-TP03B
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-