Kumbilappam Coffee Mug
This ceramic mug is inspired by the traditional Kerala sweet made with Jackfruit, rice flour and jaggery. When the sweet is wrapped in a leaf it forms a silhouette very similar to the silhouette, which is formed on the outer surface of this mug.
- Breadth : 3 inches
- Height: 4 inches
Colour: Brown & Blue
Volume of Liquid: 225ML
- This ceramic mug goes through a double glazing and comes in hues of Brown and Sea Blue.
- While first firing happens at 900 degree celsuis, the second firing happens at 1200 degree celsuis.
- A true ceramic pan or dish will be made only with water and inorganic materials and minerals from the earth’s crust. Because it doesn’t contain any metals, a ceramic pan is non-reactive and non-toxic. No odors or gases release into the air even when heated to extremely high temperatures.
- When many people think of ceramic, they think of pottery. The ceramic used in The Postbox Ceramic ware is more like a common brick, which is also kiln-fired ceramic. Both are durable, sturdy, and long lasting.
- Ceramic pans are also easy to clean. Because they are nearly non-stick, you’re not left with burnt food stains etc. They can be washed either by hand or in the dishwasher.
Usually Delivered in 1- 3 Days
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-
- Each Coffee mug is bubble wrapped.
- It is then placed in 5 ply boxes which contain Hay before being tapped and shipped out.
Our payment partners: CC Avenue and Pay U
We accept payment from all leading banks and services in India.
Accepted Payment Options: India
- Cash on Delivery
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- PayTM Wallet (Only on CC avenue payment Gateway)
International Payment Options:
*International card payments from the below countries is accepted but delivery will only be to an address in India.