Kingfisher of Arunachal Pradesh
The eastern Himalayan state of Arunachal Pradesh also often referred to as the ‘Land of rising Sun’ has a rich diversity of birds. A staggering 700 plus bird species are found here making the region one of the topmost birding areas in the world. The state hosts a lot of endangered, near threatened and vulnerable species of birds including several species of Woodpeckers, Barbets, Tits, Fulvettas, Parrotbills, Leaf warblers and Yuhinas to name a few. The existence of one of the finest assemblages of birds is being threatened by the conversion of forests for agricultural and urban land use, illegal felling of trees,
regular collection for firewood especially in winters for heating and fuel.
- Dimensions: A5
- Inside pages: 160 pages. Plain. Natural shade, Acid free, Wood free paper.
- Laminated Hard cover | Book binding
- Product Code: AANB-TP03B
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-