Iktara - Wake up Sid
These are 'Bollywood MUSIC POSTERS'
The lyrics weave a surrealistic tale in which a weary traveler checks into a luxury hotel. The hotel at first appears inviting and tempting, but it turns out to be a nightmarish place where "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave". The song is an allegory about hedonism, self-destruction, and greed in the music industry of the late 1970s. Don Henley called it "our interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles" and later reiterated: "It's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America, which is something we knew a lot about."
Graphic art by Sayok Ray
- Art paper - This is special chemically treated 300GSM matt paper. If you want to decorate your walls with nice classic old school photography print, this is it for you.
- Art Board - A new trend where in we print the photograph on nice beautiful paper and then place it on a 4mm MDF Board. We also provide two wall mounting clamps on either end so that you can place them onto the wall directly when you take them out of the package.
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-