Forest Fire - Women's Satin Stole
If you would like to know the process of creating our viscose satin stoles, you can be see it right here.
What are the Specifications?
- Packaging: Every stole is wrapped in butter paper and placed inside a kraft box.
- Material: 100% Viscose Satin
- Dimension: 70 x 10 inches
- Shipping time: Every 24 hours
- There's a Story Card inside as well, watch out :)
- Warm Iron Only
- Warm water machine wash
- Do not bleach
What's the process?
- Once the light Viscose Satin has been sourced from Mumbai, it is brought to our textile printing unit in Karur, Tamil Nadu.
- Here, the fabric is treated with starch and then heat pressed once again, to bring out the finesse of the satin material.
- The fabric then undergoes flat bed printing.
- The entire lot of fabric is then washed in drum rolls with added chemicals which drain out excess color and ensures the retention of color thereafter.
- The fabric is then machine dried to wash out the printing and chemical fragrance.
- This lot is transferred to our tailoring unit, where 30 experienced tailors in the field of export, sew the stoles to the desired dimensions.
- Our unit supports a community of 35 textile printing experts and 30 tailors who are absolute masters in this field.
The ultra cool Insiyah Shahpurwalla!