Nagaland has striking tribal jewellery that is an integral part of the rich culture and of the state. Jewellery often represented the social status of the person and was also the visual symbols of their martial triumphs and conquests. Necklaces of shell beads, stone beads and glass trade beads are crafted by skilled tribal artisans. Women in Nagaland, wear lots of beads round their neck that hang up to their thereby covering up the breasts. The beaded jewellery is extensive and is generally found in three forms – a head band, necklace and a girdle belt.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 3.5"x3.5"
- A Set of six coasters which comes with an Acrylic stand.
- Coaster Material: MDF
- Product Code: NB01M
- Care: Do not wash in running water
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-