Bihu denotes a set of three different cultural festivals of Assam. Bihu, the most important festival of Assam is celebrated with fun and abundance by all Assamese people irrespective of caste, creed, religion, faith and belief. In a year, Bihu is celebrated three times in Assam - in the months of Bohaag (Baisakh, the middle of April), Maagh (the middle of January), and Kaati (Kartik, the middle of October). Each Bihu coincides with a distinctive phase in the farming calendar. Bihu is also used to imply Bihu dance and Bihu folk songs.
- Specifications: Dimensions: 3.5"x3.5"
A Set of six coasters which comes with an Acrylic stand.
- Coaster Material: MDF
- Product Code: BH01A
- Care: Do not wash in running water
- Rs 45/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 60/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 1500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 1500/-