Chakka // Water Pitcher
Playing a significant role in the field across Kerala, available in multiple forms and kinds, Chakka is by far one of the most prominent fruits in Kerala. The inspiration for this is mainly derived from the irregular shape of the Jackfruit when it is seen on the branches. They form an outer porous layer very similar to the double spotted glazing we've used through hues of green and yellow.
This water pitcher is Dishwasher Proof and Microwave friendly.
- Breadth at Top: 4 inches
- Breadth at Bottome: 3 inches
- Height: 8 inches
Volume of Liquid: 1 Litre
Colour: Spotted Green and Yellow
- This Ceramic water pitcher comes in hues of green and yellow and can be used to serve water/mocktails or cocktails.
- This Ceramic water pitcher has gone through a spotted double glaze. The pitchers are placed in an oven and are baked twice.
- While first firing happens at 900 degree celsuis, the second firing happens at 1200 degree celsuis.
- A true ceramic Water Jug will be made only with water and inorganic materials and minerals from the earth’s crust. Because it doesn’t contain any metals, a ceramic pan is non-reactive and non-toxic. No odors or gases release into the air even when heated to extremely high temperatures.
- When many people think of ceramic, they think of pottery. The ceramic used in The Postbox Ceramic ware is more like a common brick, which is also kiln-fired ceramic. Both are durable, sturdy, and long lasting.
- Ceramic pans are also easy to clean. Because they are nearly non-stick, you’re not left with burnt food stains etc. They can be washed either by hand or in the dishwasher.
Usually Delivered in 1- 3 Days
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-
- Each Coffee mug is bubble wrapped.
- It is then placed in 5 ply boxes which contain Hay before being tapped and shipped out.
Our payment partners: CC Avenue and Pay U
We accept payment from all leading banks and services in India.
Accepted Payment Options: India
- Cash on Delivery
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- PayTM Wallet (Only on CC avenue payment Gateway)
International Payment Options:
*International card payments from the below countries is accepted but delivery will only be to an address in India.