1 Bread & Butter + 1 Wallflower Shopper Bag
You save Rs 269/-
- This 'Bread & Butter' was our first exclusive Laptop Bag design by Vinay Kumar, an alumni of NIFT. The bag was designed with the sole purpose of being the companion and bread & butter of its user through the day.
- The Bag has two main elements. Handwoven Ikat Fabric and Genuine Leather with quality of International standards. The Hand-woven Ikat Fabric is woven by 20 Artisans we support through our social initiative on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
- With over 1500 pieces having already been sold in it's first six months, the bread and butter laptop bag is undoubtedly the most favourite bag in the entire collection.
Incase you want to know more about the Artisans and processes who are involved in the making of these Laptop Bags, Click here.
What is the Bread and Butter Laptop bag made of?
- The Zips and Zippers are imported into the country from YKK, the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of zips and zippers.
- The Inner Lining material is Poly Drill which is what is used in products specially made for exports thereby meeting International standards.
Can this fit a 15.8inch Laptop?
Yes it can. The Length x Breadth x Height is 15.8" x 4.4" x 13"
How many compartments and pockets/sleeves does the bag come with?
To be precise, 2 compartments, 2 pockets and 1 outer sleeve.
- Size of Outer Pocket: 4.7 inches x 6.7inches
- Size of 2 Inner Pockets: 4.5inches x 3 inches
- First compartment: A 5mm padded compartment which can store 1 laptop + 2 notebooks.
- Second compartment: 4 books + 1 hard disk + other essentials.
- No Machine wash. In-order to clean bag, please rinse only.
- Please note that stretch marks on leather is a sign that genuine leather has been used. Only Faux leather comes with zero stretch marks.
Why the name Wallflower?
Inspired by our travels through Europe and the many beautiful Wallflowers which dot the continent, this bag brings out this translation through block print on cotton fabric.
Want to know about the artisans who make these bags for you?
We support 12 Jute artisans from Chennai who source hand woven jute from Vishakapatnam and West Bengal, this line also brings in block printing from Calcutta and Jaipur. We spent a lot of our energy in the beginning reviving Jute production and sale through products of contemporary relevance. Inch by Inch, month by month we grew this team to what it is today.
What are the Specifications of the Shopper bag?
- Size of Bag: 19.5inches x 13.5inches
- Size of Inner Pocket: 6.5inches x 7inches
- Size of three outer pockets: 7inches x 7 inches
- Inner lining: 150GSM Jute Cotton.
- Material: Jute and pure cotton fabric
- Care instruction: No Machine wash. In-order to clean bag please rinse only.
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping - All orders above Rs 2500/-