1 Bread and Butter Laptop bag + 1 Bicycle notebook
Shipping time: 7-10 days
- This 'Bread & Butter' was our first exclusive Laptop Bag design by Vinay Kumar, an alumni of NIFT. The bag was designed with the sole purpose of being the companion and bread & butter of its user through the day.
- The Bag has two main elements. Handwoven Ikat Fabric and Genuine Leather with quality of International standards. The Hand-woven Ikat Fabric is woven by 20 Artisans we support through our social initiative on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
- With over 1500 pieces having already been sold in it's first six months, the bread and butter laptop bag is undoubtedly the most favourite bag in the entire collection.
What is the Bread and Butter Laptop bag made of?
- The Zips and Zippers are imported into the country from YKK, the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of zips and zippers in the world.
- The Inner Lining material is Poly Drill which is what is used in products specially made for exports thereby meeting International standards.
Can this fit a 15.8inch Laptop?
Yes it can. The Length x Breadth x Height is 15.8" x 4.4" x 13"
How many compartments and pockets/sleeves does the bag come with?
To be precise, 2 compartments, 2 pockets and 1 outer sleeve.
- Size of Outer Pocket: 4.7 inches x 6.7inches
- Size of 2 Inner Pockets: 4.5inches x 3 inches
- First compartment: A 5mm padded compartment which can store 1 laptop + 2 notebooks.
- Second compartment: 4 books + 1 hard disk + other essentials.
- No Machine wash. In-order to clean bag, please rinse only.
- Please note that stretch marks on leather is a sign that genuine leather has been used. Only Faux leather comes with zero stretch marks.
Specifications of Bicycle Notebook
- Size: 7.1"x9.5"
- No of pages: 144 pages
- Thickness of paper: 100 GSM
Designed by Kira Issar, under the exclusive collection called, "Monologue".
- Rs 65/- for order value upto Rs 750/-
- Rs 85/- for order value between Rs 750/ to Rs 2500/-
- Free Shipping for order value above Rs 2500/-
- Shipping time: 10 working days.