(Location: Chennai, India)
About being a Photographer @ The Postbox
Our Visual communication & Brand Identity is strongly built by the creatives we make and the experiences we share.
By being a photographer at The Postbox, you will get access to a fully set-up studio, products and props to create a visually inspiring canvas.
We strongly believe that experiences are the epicenter of how the story unfolds for a consumer driven brand like ours. To evoke an emotion through our products and service which speak of high quality is what we are in pursuit of every day.
What you'll need to be to apply for this role:
- A well curated portfolio of your 20 best images.
- Knowledge of a creating visual brand identity in the product design space.
- Good understanding with using tools like Instagram & Facebook.
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience. Freshers would be preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Lightroom.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Good Camera with a few lenses (Prime lens would be essential)
- Fluency in English both oral and written, is essential.
What you will do in this role
- To come up with a weekly plan to photograph products both in-studio and outdoor.
- To be able to foresee a neat layout for our social media channels.
- To figure out the kind of props required for your photographs and source the same with the help of the team to create a beautiful canvas of images.
- On some days you will need to work extra hours to finish a project or a set of images. What will be in check here is your spirit to commit yourself to get the job done.
- To be able to manage time efficiently thereby executing his/her duties in a timely manner.
If you think you have it in you to be part of our small passionate team, write into us at email@example.com with the Subject "INTERN - PHOTOGRAPHER"
Attach a brief note about yourself, what being a Photographer at The Postbox means to you & how you will execute this role at The Postbox.