(Location: Chennai, India)
About Customer & Partner Store Relations at The Postbox
We strongly believe that experiences are the epicenter of how the story unfolds for a consumer driven brand like ours. To evoke an emotion through our products and service which speak of high quality is what we are in pursuit of every day.
To help in this constant pursuit, you will be responsible for communicating with the customers themselves and with each Offline Store, we collaborate with; gathering feedback on experiences and transforming these conversations into formidable actions, thereby creating value through product and process focus.
We strive to bring together a community of people who work together with a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
What you'll need to be to apply for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Solid knowledge of the Niche E-commerce market space.
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience. Freshers would be preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Sheets and so on.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
- Fluency in English and Hindi, both oral and written, is essential.
What you will do in this role
- Creating a high-quality experience for a Postbox customer by listening, empathising and providing them with information to their query in a crisp, timely manner.
- Creating a feedback channel where every piece of feedback received is communicated back to our artisans, packaging or any specific team involved and followed up on.
- To be the single point of contact between our logistics partners and us, coordinating efforts to assure a smooth delivery of our products to the customer at The Postbox.
- Measuring customer happiness on a weekly basis, creating a culture wherein every piece of constructive feedback is duly noted and worked upon in a timely manner.
- To redefine how customer experience is perceived in today’s world by coming up with innovative solutions either through automation or one to one interaction.
- Work with Partner stores to gauge Inventory levels, new products which can be added to select stores and so on.
- To scan the market for interesting offline spaces, where The Postbox could place their products or hold pop-ups, initiate a conversations and launch The Postbox product across various spaces.
- You will be responsible for maintaining inventory level in each store, communicate to the point of Contact of each store and driving up the total no of partnerships we have quarter on quarter.
The Qualities you will need to have:
To be able to manage time efficiently thereby executing his/her duties in a timely manner.
To be able to think on their feet, coming up with solutions which are time sensitive, innovative and practical while being calm under pressure. These are also times when you do-not have access to other team members for advice.
On some days you will need to work extra hours to finish a project. What will be in check here is your spirit to commit yourself to get the job done and work with people who love building and solving everyday problems.
To be able to write and communicate well with our customers, break down a problem into simple parts and come up with a creative solution thereby assuring them and instilling them with the faith of a high-quality experience is what we are looking out for.
A Team Player:
We want to work with someone who derives immense pleasure from and focuses on moving the team forward and not the individual alone.
If you think you have it in you to be part of our small passionate team, write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "CUSTOMER & PARTNER STORE RELATIONS"
Attach a brief note about yourself, what customer experience means to you & how you will execute this role at The Postbox.