The Liberty DOPP kit is your ultimate travel accessory. Designed to be a multi-functional travel kit, it can be customised in different ways based on your needs. It is weather proof inside out, making sure all the contents stay dry.
Made with Genuine Leather, highly durable and waterproof nylon canvas on the outside and premium waterproof lining on the inside
- Length: 9.5inches // 24cm
- Breath: 3inches // 7.6cm
- Height: 5.5inches // 13.5cm
- Colour of Nylon Canvas: Pearl Grey
- Colour of Leather: Cappuccuino
- Hardware: Certified YKK Metal Zippers
- Hard disks
- Laptop charger
- Phone Charger
- MAC USB adaptor
- Carry multiple Cords
- Memory card Readers + Pen drives
- Pencils, Pens, Markers
- Other small travel essentials
As a Stationary Pouch
- Drawing Pencils
- Sketch pens
- Geometry equipments
- Small scales
- Measuring Tapes
- Erasers + Sharpeners
As a Make-up Pouch
- Foundation / Compact
- Up to three Lipsticks
- Lip Balm
- Hair ties
- Sun screen
Or how so ever you feel like carrying it.
- To remove any dirt present on the product, please wipe the bag with a wet cloth.
- Our Nylon Canvas is developed to repel water and handle rains. You can dry the product in room temperature in case of exposure to water.
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers