Like with all our Handloom Ikat and L totes, the Daisy is inspired by the flower. It symbolises new beginnings. The flower meaning of daisy is 'Loyal Love'
The Daisy Tote is a classic everyday work tote. With a dedicated laptop compartment, outer & inner zipper pockets, this tote helps you organise your everyday essentials. Carry your Laptop, Ipad, three notebooks, your laptop charger, a clutch wallet & more. It can also carry a pair of well-folded clothes and your daily lunch/breakfast/dinner.
- Height: 25.5 Inches (10inches is the handle drop)
- Breadth: 15.75 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Colour of Leather: Nappa Classic Tan Leather
- Antique Plated Certified YKK Zippers
- Weight of tote: 500 gms
The Daisy Tote fits all laptops upto 16inches.
- 1 Laptop Compartment
- 1 Inner Zipper Compartment
- 2 Inner Open pockets
- 3 Outer Zipper pockets (2 on one side & 1 on the opposite side)
- Distance from Top of the Handle to Top of the Bag: 10inches
- To maintain the handwoven ikat, you can use a damp cotton cloth in a timely manner.
- In the event of a dirt stain, please use a fabric spray and a wet cloth to wipe the stain out.
- Our leathers are hydro-treated and resistant to water. That being said, we would advice you to use a dry cloth to wipe the product if it is subjected to water, constantly.
- When not in use, please wipe the product with a dry cloth.
- Our leather develops a shine or patina on its own due to its interaction with natural elements like air & sunlight. You can use a light wax polish if you want a better shine for the product.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 3 business days.
Please note that if in the event the demand for the product is higher in volume than our current production cycle, it could take up to 7 business days to ship your order. Business days here refer to Monday to Friday.
For customised orders - We take 7 - 10 business days.
The Postbox products have a one year warranty from defects in hardware from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Please read here: https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/warranty
Please note if you'd like to know how to take care of your leather, please follow this link - https://www.thepostbox.in/pages/our-leathers